Document Management Software
Balanced workload equals increased efficiencies.
Business processes are becoming more complex and important in today’s global economy. To more effectively compete, organizations are streamlining their business processes to improve efficiency and maximize productivity. Workflow automation entails the automation of complex business processes and functions using advanced software. Your organization’s business information becomes part of a streamlined workflow process. Workflow automation aids organizations in the series of activities necessary to complete a task by automating the flow of information through an organization.
Business Systems & Consultants, Inc. analyzes the current environment of your organization, allowing us to pinpoint your needs and propose the best solution. This discovery process is critical to improving the flow of information through your organization.
How do I know if I need workflow management?
Does your organization suffer from any of these problems? If so, then you need a workflow solution:
- Employees are spending too much time doing low-value tasks (searching for documents, waiting for or manually transferring paper files, losing critical documents, duplicating work)
- Some employees are swamped with work, while others are idle
- Busy decision makers are causing bottlenecks in the process because they must be involved but are frequently unavailable
- Employees are cherry-picking work (most interesting, most valuable to them, and so forth) to the detriment of corporate goals
Considerations and Benefits:
Workflow automation will allow your organization to:
- Streamline the decision-making process
- Ensure that timelines and deadlines are met
- Fully audit the trail of work in progress from beginning to end
- Make informed decisions
- Improve access to information across multiple departments, vendors, agencies, or anyone who may need the same data
- Improve efficiency
On an annual basis, employees need to sign off on a company benefits document. A process can be created to find all employees, generate the Benefits Acknowledgement form and route it to the user for approval.
Our workflow solutions support comprehensive workflow management with a much greater degree of agility than competing solutions. Workflow combined with the power of ECM integrated imaging and document management software can significantly increase your organization’s overall efficiency.
Key Features of our Enterprise Document Management Solutions Include:
- Document control and security
- Easily convert paper documents to electronic documents
- Integrate with key business tools like Microsoft Office, ERP systems, CRM and more
- Cloud-based or on-premises options
- User management tools
- Support for mobile apps
- Audit trails to ensure compliance
Expertise & Experience
There is no “one size fits all” approach to managing the change of an organization’s business processes to automated systems. Therefore, the key to implementing efficient work flow solutions require advanced expertise and skills of designing, implementing, and supporting workflow automation for your specific information-centric applications.
FREE DOCUMENT SCANNING OFFER!
Try before you buy with our free document scanning services offer.