Hardware Maintenance and Document Scanner Repair
Cost-Effective Service and Support for Your Document Scanning Hardware
BSC is your turnkey solutions company. We have certified and trained technicians that can install and after the fact service all of the equipment we sell to you. We can work on your new or legacy hardware equipment. This includes microfilm scanners/reader printers and Kardex vertical carousels to check and document scanners. For all the major manufacturers including Canon, Kodak, Panasonic, e-Imagedata Scanpro, ImageAccess, Minolta, Hanel, Kardex, Datum, etc. we can offer a service agreement. We provide preventative maintenance checkups to help prevent future breakdowns and keep the hardware solutions in peak running condition.
BSC options for support:
- Onsite service: BSC technicians come to your location
- Depot service: Customer mails/drops off scanner for repair
BSC options for service:
- Single year service contract: includes all service calls in a 1-year time frame.
- Multi-year service contract: includes all service call in the designated time frame
- Preventative Maintenance contract: includes 2 PM check-ups in a 1-year time frame
- Charge by call basis: customer pays for the service call on an as needed bases.
BSC offers parts replacement. For legacy units, we keep many parts on hand. For newer technology, BSC has technicians to install the parts for you.
We provide and service scanners capable of scanning business documents, patient charts, checks, large format engineering documents, microfilm, microfiche, and aperture cards. We also provide solutions to store your documents, charts, binders, books, cards with our automated carousels. As always, BSC stands behind everything we sell and to keep your scanners running properly in a timely manner. You can rely on us here at BSC.