Document Management for Utility Companies
Digital Transformation Solutions for the Energy and Utility Sector
Utility companies need to stay in production and manage large numbers of employees and customers, not to mention their infrastructure. Disruptions to operations cost thousands and often millions of dollars for each occurrence. Staff needs to have current accurate information at their fingertips where ever they are. Often times, that means remote locations in rural environments.
Utility companies also operate in a compliance-centric world with heavy regulations. Documentation must be available to audit and inspect real time.
BSC deploys Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions for the Utility industry that are secure, scalable, proven, compliant, and reduce costs; all leading to more efficient operations. ECM systems automate document processing and route information to dashboards that allow for operational visibility and transparency needed to avoid disruption and delays.
Solutions for the Utility Markets:
- Human Resource ECM Solutions (See Human Resources)
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable ECM Systems with ERP integration
- Case management Workflow ECM
- Enterprise-wide Content management solutions for Information Governance
- Mobile Field Inspection Applications
- Digital Mailroom
Benefits from the solutions offered by BSC include:
- Full audit trails to ensure compliance
- Rigorous security measures for controlled documents
- Web-based applications for fast deployment
- Integration with Line of Business (LOB) applications such as ERP, Microsoft Office, Project Management and CRM
- Version control / revision control
- Easy to deploy workflows for automating document processes
- Real-time visibility into processes