High-Density Mobile Shelving for File Storage
Make the Most of Your File Storage Space with a High-Density Mobile Shelving System from BSC
Mobile shelving systems are a mobilized maximum storage capacity solution for challenging spaces in the large office and workplaces. High-density mobile storage systems effectively
Mobile storage systems are the best solution for managing a growing collection, for businesses in Birmingham and throughout our service area. Superior track design and an unrivalled tech support team make high-density shelving an almost essential component of any serious storage project.
High-density mobile storage systems offer both mechanical assist and powered systems to meet your operational needs. With a push-button aisle locking system and easy turning handle, mobile storage shelving provides increased efficiency and unique customization options to handle any need.
Easy to use and aesthetically pleasing, our mobile storage systems are a complete, professional high-density industrial storage solution, with a flexible design, that can be configured to meet the exact needs of basically any facility. Their durable, low-profile design allows for maximum space savings in storage areas featuring constraints such as low ceilings, obstructions or sprinkler systems.
Features & Benefits
- Enclosed drive mechanism and an external adjustable chain tensioner eliminates the need to move end panels for adjustments
groutlessrecessed track system that can be built into the floor
- Polyvinyl or unfinished decking options to continue existing flooring across the decking of your
- End panels available in custom laminates and colors to match existing decor
- Carriages available in lengths up to 288″ and width of 44″
- Carriages are completed with a powder coat finish preventing wear and tear from daily use
- Engineered from heavy-duty, high-grade polymer, handles feature a
push buttonlocking systems
- Choose between nine combinations of three handles and three knobs to suit any need and style
- Aisle locks prevents movement of carriages while in use
Contact Business Systems & Consultants today at (205) 988-3300 or complete our contact form and we’ll help you find the perfect mobile solution for all of your office storage, control, and productivity needs. Based in Birmingham, BSC provides mobile storage systems and industrial storage solutions throughout Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Florida
15 Critical Reasons for Digital Transformation
Find out why over 80% of organizations rank digital transformation as either “important” or “very important” in addressing disruptive challenges to their current business model.