Business Process Outsourcing and Digital Mailroom
BSC Business Process Outsourcing
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is the contracting of non-primary business activities and functions to a third-party provider. BSC can provide BPO (business process outsourcing) services for your organization. Companies outsource non-core business functions that are document and
We help organizations process inbound documents such as invoices, surveys, and applications quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively. Our BPO services safeguard valuable information while in the production process.
Some key advantages of business process outsourcing include:
- Outsourcing helps a company to become more flexible by transforming variable cots.
- A variable cost structure helps responding to changes in required capacity and does not require a company to invest in assets.
- BPO contributes focus on a company’s core competencies.
- Key employees are released from performing non-core or administrative processes and can invest more time and energy in building core businesses.
This will enable you to grow at a faster pace as it will be less constrained by large capital expenditures for people or equipment that may take years to amortize and may become outdated.
Innovative and progressive companies have long focused on the “core” of business processes while outsourcing non-core activities such as scanning, archiving, and data capture. BSC is prepared to deploy our BPO services on-site or off-site depending on client preferences. Our solutions for BPO include:
- Digital Mailroom Services for Healthcare
- Digital Mailroom Services for Accounts Payable
- Digital Mailroom Services for Accounts Receivable
- Digital Mailroom Services for Human Resources
- Digital Mailroom Services for Customer Correspondence
Save time, and money with BPO solutions and focus on your core while we focus on the paper and mail.
What is a digital mailroom?
A digital mailroom transforms paper mail into electronic files, as offices move into the digital age, many are switching from the traditional way of handling mail to the digital mailroom, which allows incoming mail to be processed automatically. When mail is received, it is immediately scanned, and then document automation software can sort it and extract information from the various documents. A digital mailroom is a necessary component of any organizations digital transformation strategy. To take a business or business process “digital” and enjoy the benefits of digital automation workflows you can’t have any paper, faxes, and unstructured emails.
So, think of a digital mailroom as a way to feed accurate digital information into your business processes that arrive “un-digital”. Digital mailrooms involve many advanced transformation technologies for forms recognition, bar code reading, optical character recognition, handwriting recognition, data entry, data validation and often more.
Digital mailrooms can be outsourced as a BPO service or an organization can own and operate the technology platform. Sometimes organizations deploy in a hybrid configuration using both in-house systems and outsourced
- Move physical mail more efficiently
- Combine physical and electronic information in the same processing e-flow
- Access to information by multiple users and decision making becomes quicker and more accurate
- Minimize filing and paper storage costs
- Improve customer service
- Intelligent document/data capture
What can a digital mailroom save you?
On average digital mailrooms reduce the cost of capturing invoices in accounts payable by up to 80%. BSC offers digital mailroom solutions for:
- Healthcare revenue cycle management
- Accounts Payable
- Human Resources
- Customer correspondence
- Claims processing
BSC build systems for our clients and streamline the influx of transactions, correspondence, and general information into a business-critical process that needs correct, high-quality data to function.
Whether you are a bank, non-profit, hospital, insurance company, school, or manufacturer, ask our business consultants to explore a digital mailroom solution for your company today.
FREE DOCUMENT SCANNING OFFER!
Try before you buy with our free document scanning services offer.