Accounts Payable Automation
BSC Accounts Payable
Every organization, no matter the size or industry, has an Accounts Payable department. Similarly, most of these departments are continually looking for ways to simplify and streamline their processes to gain efficiency, improve accuracy, and ultimately cut costs. That’s why it’s critical to appropriately identify places in the AP process that could use improvement. Paper, faxes, and other documents received in a variety of formats make processing, matching, and workflow approval difficult and expensive.
Throughout the southeast, BSC helps busy AP staff manage the tasks associated with everything from invoice processing, to audits with ease.
- Manage the intake and processing of invoices by automatically extracting key data (like PO numbers, vendor name, invoice number), appropriately filing documentation, and automatically storing for quick retrieval
- Once an invoice is in the system information is automatically routed to appropriate employees for approval based on created roles or requirements, delivering notifications and tracking activities to improve transparency and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Information is managed with payment deadlines so nothing is missed, and late fees or duplicate payments are a thing of the past.
- The intuitive dashboard automatically populates useful analytics and notifies staff of any pending due dates, so any challenges – like invoice processing time – can be strategically and continually improved upon.
Benefits of Workflow and Document Automation Solutions for AP Teams
- Shorter cycle times mean quicker response time for vendors, and less employee time wasted on menial tasks.
- Better service because the system and included analytics dashboards ensure that AP staff is organized and alerted to any upcoming payments or outstanding duties. AP staff can respond to questions faster through immediate access to documents or vendor records. The system also allows secure self-service to employees or outside auditors who need to view documents on file.
- Secure storage of documents means that financial data is less susceptible to loss or unauthorized access compared to physical records, and you’re prepped for an audit at any time.
- Reduces the time and materials needed to maintain paper records, chase down invoice approvals, process payments, file audits, or address other tasks.
- Readily integrates with existing accounting systems to improve overall departmental effectiveness, avoid duplicate efforts, and eliminate inaccuracies due to human error.
Key Features Include:
- Complete Procure to Pay cycle management
- Real-time visibility into business processes and statuses
- Increased efficiency
- Ability to capture early payment discounts
- Integration with line of business systems like ERP and accounting software
- Improve cash-flow
- Eliminate manual processes
Our AP solutions save you up to 50% of labor costs while accelerating the time it takes to process an invoice from weeks to days. BSC’s AP automation solutions can be deployed in the cloud or on-site. Do you want to save time and money? Let us help you create better productivity in the workplace.
FREE DOCUMENT SCANNING OFFER!
Try before you buy with our free document scanning services offer.