Business Systems & Consultants works directly with a premier provider of high-density industrial mobile storage systems & solutions.
Industrial mobile shelving systems are a mobilized maximum storage capacity solution for challenging spaces in warehouses, factories, and distribution centers. High-density mobile storage systems effectively doubles available storage capacity by making shelving mobile, compacting existing storage into a smaller footprint. Industrial mobile storage systems effectively double record storage capacity in your existing area or reduce floor space requirements by 50%!
Mobile storage systems are the best solution for managing a growing collection. Superior track design and an unrivaled tech support team make high density shelving an almost essential component of any serious storage project.
High-density mobile storage systems offers both mechanical and powered systems to meet your operational needs. With a push-button aisle locking system and easy turning handle, mobile storage shelving provides increased efficiency and unique customization options to handle any need.
Easy to use and aesthetically pleasing, our mobile storage systems are a complete, professional high-density storage solution, with a flexible design, that can be configured to meet the exact needs of basically any facility. Their durable, low-profile design allows for maximum space savings in storage areas featuring constraints such as low ceilings, obstructions or sprinkler systems.
Features & Benefits
- Enclosed drive mechanism and an external adjustable chain tensioner eliminates the need to move end panels for adjustments
- Innovative, groutless recessed track system that can be built into the floor
- Polyvinyl or unfinished decking options to continue existing flooring across the decking of your groutless track system
- End panels available in custom laminates and colors to match existing decor
- Carriages available in lengths up to 288″ and width of 44″
- Carriages are completed with a powder coat finish preventing wear and tear from daily use
- Engineered from heavy-duty, high-grade polymer, handles feature a push button locking systems
- Choose between nine combinations of three handles and three knobs to suit any need and style
- Aisle locks prevents movement of carriages while in use
Contact Business Systems & Consultants today at (205) 988-3300 or complete our contact form and we’ll help you find the perfect mobile solution for all of your storage, control, and productivity needs.