Business Systems & Consultants, Inc. (BSC) provides a wide range of microfilming services to help convert your microfilm to this space-saving, highly-reliable medium.
All of our microfilm is archival, meets all state, ANSI, and AIIM specifications, and is formatted to allow for efficient scanning. Our considerable expertise in preparing, handling, microfilming, duplicating, and quality control provides us with significant efficiencies that are passed onto our clients in the form of highly competitive rates and unequalled quality control.
Film to Digital
Microfilm has been a valuable media in the past and may still contain information vital to the success of your organization. BSC has industry knowledge and experience that lends to a professional digital imagining process in converting microfilm to digital images. This process yields images of superior quality that are easily accessible as well. Let BSC convert your microfilm files to an electronic format.
Paper/Digital to Film
Some institutions require eye-readable backups. In fact microfilm is still a preferred choice for long-term archiving of historical records. That’s why we provide microfilm services. The microfilm images can be stored offsite, meeting archival requirements but still giving your organization the space that it needs. BSC can easily create microfilm images from your digital images. Let BSC provide the service of creating a microfilm archival media from your digital images.
Features and Benefits of Our Microfilming Services
- Reduce storage space requirements by 95%
- File storage costs are nearly eliminated
- Reduce labor time to locate records
- Provides ease of access to huge volumes of information
- Provide long-term storage
- Properly microfilmed images will last a minimum of 100 years
- Maintain record confidentiality
- Microfilmed information is much easier to keep confidential than original documents
- Provide file integrity
- An original copy of the microfilm is perpetually maintained as the master record
Contact Business Systems & Consultants, Inc. today at (205) 988-3300 or complete the contact form and we’ll help you find the perfect solution(s) for all of your storage, control, and productivity needs.