Business Systems & Consultants provides file room relocation services and solutions.
When equipment, record and files need to be relocated, the network can provide all the services required to get the job done properly. Using our trained personnel will assure you of quick, economical and proper installation included with all of our equipment and file room relocation services. Dismantling existing equipment and reinstalling it, requires professional trained personnel, to avoid problems and excessive costs. Our team can handle everything from new site assessment and relocation planning to dismantling of your equipment and process lines.
Records are the memory of your business and the tools which you personnel require to conduct business. Moving records, books and documents requires skilled trained personnel, to assure the move maintains filing sequence integrity, avoid losses, secure record protection during the process and privacy protection of the information. Also of concern, is proper space allocation when putting the records back into the equipment.
When the time arrives that these precious documents need to be relocated, it is a time when the file room move task is best left up to professionals. These file relocation services are easily provided by the trained professional staff of the network. The success of a file room move is determined by the experts who plan and carry out the move.
Our file room relocation services include:
- Properly allocate the filing space within the new area based upon your filing method (alpha, numeric, terminal digit, etc.)
- Advise if filing aids such as shelf guides or indexes should be implemented
- Provide expansion allocation within the file sequence to minimize future back-shifting
- Assure records go into the new area in the correct sequence
- Plan for file security/protection during the move
- Accomplish the task quickly to avoid interruption for your staff
- Maintain accuracy in the filing sequence
- Utilize experts who understand filing systems
- Utilize the proper equipment to maintain security and efficiency
- Move records in the shortest possible time
Contact Business Systems & Consultants today at (205) 988-3300 or complete the contact form and we’ll help you find the perfect solution(s) for all of your storage, control, and productivity needs.