Are you having trouble finding Lektriever replacements, parts or services for your older kardex office carousels? Do you have obsolete office carousels that you struggle to keep operational?
When equipment malfunctions and you cannot repair it, productivity is disrupted. The costs that go with frequent breakdowns (lower productivity, lower efficiency, higher maintenance costs, unmet production schedules) can sometimes be greater than the cost of replacing the equipment.
Kardex and Hanel carousels operate for years to decades, but outdated units will eventually give you trouble through:
- Downtime: Like a car, the right maintenance and parts help a machine run correctly. Upgrading a machine is the best way to avoid repeated breakdowns.
- Spare Parts: Parts become harder to find on obsolete units. Depending on the unit’s age, spare parts may be difficult to locate.
- Spare Parts Costing More: Along with less availability, parts become more expensive and can even be discontinued as a unit gets older & older.
- Limited OEM Support: Carousels can easily outlast a typical warranty program, so maintenance/repair costs will increase with time.
- Trained Experts are Hard to Find: As a unit becomes outdated, there are fewer & fewer trained experts available to make specific repairs.
New Hanel vertical carousels provide continued access to vital documents and files.
Hanel Rotomat units with the newest technology often cost less than repairs to older units. BSC also has Hanel technicians on staff.
Maintenance and parts help an automated Hanel vertical carousel to run correctly, so it can continue to provide productivity, accuracy and security for years to come. BSC provides annual & bi-annual Hanel carousel preventative maintenance contracts.
Interested? If you would like to know more about BSCs replacements, products and services for your older office carousels, contact Business Systems & Consultants today at (205) 988-3300 or complete our contact form and we’ll help find the perfect solution for all of your needs. Based in Birmingham, BSC provides mobile storage systems. As well as software solutions and scanning services throughout Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Florida.