The person in this position is responsible for preparing documents, files, etc. for the conversion process. This may consist of removing staples, gem clips, other binding material, straightening pages, taping pages, straightening corners, etc.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Document Preparation
- Prepare documents for scanning
- Remove staples
- Remove other binding materials
- Straighten pages
- Repair damaged documents as needed
- Insert barcode/separator pages as required by each job
- Maintain Accurate Production Logs
- Accurately complete all required Production Logs
- Maintain Clean, Productive Work Environment
- Perform daily cleaning of assigned work space
- Must demonstrate ability to arrange work in both alphabetic and numeric sequence
- Knowledge of operational principles, office equipment and standard business-type forms, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to follow both oral and written instructions
- Demonstrated ability to perform high volume, repetitive, manual tasks requiring attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee may also be required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and walk up and down stairs unattended. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, with ability to frequently adjust focus.